Florida Gators Camps and Clinics
Friday June 20 – Sunday June 22, 2014
Early Registration (prior to June 6, 2014): $575
Late Registration (June 6, 2014 or later): $675
* Tuition includes the first 12 players; each additional player is $15 (up to a maximum of 15 players per team)
A $250 deposit is due by June 6, 2014 to guarantee your spot!
Open to all boys with an organized basketball program (High School). Boys playing “up” with High School teams are eligible, but must at least be entering the 7th grade.
Coaches must provide information on each player participating in order to register
Friday June 20, 2014 at the University Women’s Club (located on campus next to the Basketball Practice Facility. Games will begin at approximately 11:00 a.m.
- All players must have a signed parent waiver and copy of school physical
- Physicals and parent waivers MUST be received prior to camp starting to be fully registered
- Games are played in the Stephen C. O’Connell Center, Gator Practice Facility, Campus Recreation Centers and other local facilities
- A maximum of 15 players per team
- Games are officiated by FHSAA certified referees
- All games are regulation games (32 minutes) with clock being stopped
- Coach your team under actual game situations
- Teams pay an entry fee and arrange their own accommodations (housing and meals)
- See the accommodations link at the top of this page for housing options
- Three competitive leagues: Large Varsity, Small Varsity and Junior Varsity
- Minimum of six games under actual game situations
- Teaching lectures from the Florida Basketball Staff
- Saturday: Evening social for coaches
- Sunday: Elimination tournament for all leagues
- Each coach and camper receives an official Florida Basketball Camp shirt
This is in addition to the team entry fee. Rate: $50 per person
All meals are located in the Gator Dining Corner. Meal tickets will be distributed at registration.
- Friday, June 20: Dinner
- Saturday, June 21: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Sunday, June 22: Breakfast & Lunch
Applying to the Billy Donovan Team Camp
- Apply online using the link at the top of this page.
- Please note that you will need to provide the number of players participating along with the Name, Date of Birth and Grade (for fall 2014) and T-Shirt size for each player on your team.
- Download and fill out the parental & physicians waiver and return to the Florida basketball office at:
- Men’s Basketball Camp, PO Box 14485, Gainesville, FL 32604 or by fax at (352) 377-8483
- Waiver MUST be received for campers to be allowed to participate
- When you have been accepted to the Billy Donovan Basketball Camp, you will receive confirmation via e-mail with further information. Please provide a working email address as all forthcoming communication will be via email.
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by The University of Florida Athletic Association are open to any and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender, and/or number restrictions as specified by each camp.
For camps occurring prior to May 1, 2014, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers currently in 9th grade or higher for the 2013-14 academic year. For camps occurring after May 1, 2014, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers that will be in 9th grade or higher for the 2014-15 academic year. Please refer to each sport's camp page for additional information.
Only parents or legal guardians may provide personally identifiable information through the University of Florida websites.