Florida Gators Camps and Clinics
Saturday, August 1, 2015
Open to all boys entering 9th-12th Grade in Fall 2015
Check-In: Saturday August 1 beginning at 12:00 p.m. at the Basketball Practice Facility. Camp begins promptly at 1:00 p.m.
Check-Out: Camp will conclude at 5:00 p.m.
Location: Gator Basketball Practice Complex
- Highly intensive, instructional camp
- Focus on skill development
- Academic handout
- Pizza Party at conclusion of camp
- Gator Basketball Reversible Jersey
APPLYING TO FLORIDA BASKETBALL POST/GUARD CAMP
- Apply online using the link at the top of this page.
- After completing the online registration process and submitting payment, you will receive confirmation via e-mail with further information. Please provide a working email address as all future communication will be via email.
- The following forms must be received for participation
- Parental waiver and insurance information
- Physical from within 1-year of start of camp (physician’s signature on parental waiver may be provided in lieu of physical).
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by The University of Florida Athletic Association are open to any and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender, and/or number restrictions as specified by each camp.
- All campers are required to provide a Waiver of liability/Hold Harmless Agreement.
- All campers are required to provide a physician’s statement. A copy of a physical completed within one year prior to camp is acceptable in lieu of physician’s signature.
- All campers are required to have medical insurance.
For camps occurring prior to May 1, 2015, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers currently in 9th grade or higher for the 2014-15 academic year. For camps occurring after May 1, 2015, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers that will be in 9th grade or higher for the 2015-16 academic year. Please refer to each sport's camp page for additional information
Only parents or legal guardians may provide personally identifiable information through the University of Florida websites.