Florida Gators Camps and Clinics
Monday June 8 – Thursday June 11, 2015
Open to all boys ages 10-18 (Elementary-High School Only)
Monday, June 8
Overnight Campers – 1:15 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. at Gate 1 of the O’Connell Center
Day Campers – 2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. at Gate 1 of the O’Connell Center
Camp begins promptly at 3:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 11
There will be an awards ceremony beginning at approximately 12:00 p.m. Campers will be dismissed immediately following the ceremony and overnight campers will check out of the dorms.
Early registration (prior to May 18, 2015)
$450 for all *overnight campers
$365 for all day campers
Late Registration (May 18, 2015 and later)
$485 for all *overnight campers
$395 for all day campers
* Per University Athletic Association Policy participation in overnight/resident camps is only permissible for campers that will be in 9th grade or higher for the 2015-16 academic year.
- Speakers such as Assistant Gator Coaches
- Outstanding camp staff
- Team and individual competitions
- Guest lectures and demonstrations
- Contests: 1-on-1, “Hot Shot”, “Knockout” “Money Ball,” and more!
- Stations: “Drills for Skills”
- 5-on-5 games including bracket-style tournament
- Gator Basketball T-Shirt
- “All-you-can-eat” meals provided at Gator Dining Facility
- Certified trainers on duty at all times
Please reference the Frequently Asked Questions for more detailed information!
Applying to the Billy Donovan Basketball Camp
- Apply online using the link at the top of this page.
- After completing the online registration process and submitting payment, you will receive confirmation via e-mail with further information. Please provide an active email address as future communication will be via email.
- Included in the confirmation email will be the parental & physicians waiver form. Please fill out and return to the Florida basketball office via one of the following methods:
- Upload to your Active account
- Email to mbasketballmail - @ - gators.ufl.edu
- Mail to Men’s Basketball Camp, PO Box 14485, Gainesville, FL 32604
- Fax to (352) 377-8483
- We require either a physician’s waiver or a copy of a physical from within the last year in to participate.
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by The University of Florida Athletic Association are open to any and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender, and/or number restrictions as specified by each camp.
- All campers are required to provide a Waiver of liability/Hold Harmless Agreement.
- All campers are required to provide a physician’s statement. A copy of a physical completed within one year prior to camp is acceptable in lieu of physician’s signature.
- All campers are required to have medical insurance.
For camps occurring prior to May 1, 2015, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers currently in 9th grade or higher for the 2014-15 academic year. For camps occurring after May 1, 2015, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers that will be in 9th grade or higher for the 2015-16 academic year. Please refer to each sport's camp page for additional information
Only parents or legal guardians may provide personally identifiable information through the University of Florida websites.