Florida Gators Camps and Clinics
Sunday June 8 – Wednesday June 11, 2014
Early registration (prior to May 19, 2014):
$445 for all overnight campers
$350 for all day campers
Late Registration (May 19, 2014 and later):
$480 for all overnight campers
$380 for all day campers
Open to all boys ages 10-18 (Elementary-High School Only)
Sunday, June 8, beginning at 1:15 p.m. at Gate 1 of the Stephen C. O’Connell Center.
Overnight campers should check in from 1:15 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. to allow time to bring your belongings to the dorms. Day campers should check in from 2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Camp will begin promptly at 3:00 p.m.
Awards Ceremony begins at 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 12. Campers will be dismissed immediately following the ceremony and overnight campers will check out of the dorms.
- Speakers such as Assistant Gator Coaches and former Gator players
- Outstanding camp staff including some current Gator players
- Team and individual competitions
- Guest lectures and demonstrations
- Contests: 1-on-1, “Hot Shot”, “Knockout” “Money Ball,” and more!
- Stations: “Drills for Skills”
- 5-on-5 games including bracket-style tournament
- Gator Basketball T-Shirt
- Three “all-you-can-eat” meals a day
- Certified trainers on duty at all times
Please reference the Frequently Asked Questions for more detailed information!
Applying to the Billy Donovan Basketball Camp
- Apply online using the link at the top of this page.
- After completing the online registration process and submitting payment, you will receive confirmation via e-mail with further information. Please provide a working email address as all future communication will be via email.
- Download and fill out the parental & physicians waiver and return to the Florida basketball office at:
- Men’s Basketball Camp, PO Box 14485, Gainesville, FL 32604, by fax at (352) 377-8483 or by email to mbasketballmail -at- gators.ufl.edu
Per NCAA rules, all sport camps and clinics conducted by The University of Florida Athletic Association are open to any and all entrants and enrollment is only limited based on age, grade level, gender, and/or number restrictions as specified by each camp.
For camps occurring prior to May 1, 2015, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers currently in 9th grade or higher for the 2014-15 academic year. For camps occurring after May 1, 2015, UAA policy allows participation in overnight/resident camps only for campers that will be in 9th grade or higher for the 2015-16 academic year. Please refer to each sport's camp page for additional information
Only parents or legal guardians may provide personally identifiable information through the University of Florida websites.